Monday, November 14, 2011

My Favorite Piece of Jewelry; Inspired by Ancient Wisdom

I am finding that the one piece of jewelry from it that I seem to wear every day, is one of my Wisdom Wand pendants-then I find on some days, if I feel as if I need some extra wisdom, I put on 2 or even three, or.... This piece surprised me, as it has become my every day, and all-time favorite piece of jewelry that I have created thus far. I don’t know, if it’s just the sheer simple elegance of the elongated form, or it’s unfussiness with just the right amount of sparkle, or that it just goes with everything. Also, the bail allows for me to easily put it onto almost any chain for variety. And of course, when one professes something as profound and symbolic as a “wisdom wand pendant”, you might start to believe that it will help you with a bit a wisdom-hey, I need all the help I can get. Posting pictures of how I have been wearing them soon. By Katrina Kelly








No comments: